Life Management Best Practices
In his book, Greg lists some best practices exhibited by leaders who have learned how to build sustainable success. They are:
- Establish work boundaries.
- Schedule vacations and personal planning times a year in advance.
- Invest mornings in uninterrupted, high-priority activity.
- Engage in daily exercise, providing emotional and mental relief as well as energy replenishment.
- Use the afternoon for management, including e-mail, meetings, and phone calls.
- Guard evenings and weekends for relationship connections and personal enjoyment.
- Invest in outside insight from mentors, coaches, and trainers focusing on personal and professional growth.
Greg then follows up with three key steps to mastering Life Management:
Some good advice – so how are you doing in terms of Life Management? Could some of these suggestions help you to become more effective and to lead a more fulfilling life as you follow your calling?